This website francoismontrelay.net is published by P2P Consultants SAS
– Address: 9, rue Frédéric Mistral 13122 Ventabren, France
– Registration: RCS Salon B 449 971 209
– Director of the publication: François Montrelay
– Share capital: €15,000
– VAT number: FR44449971209
– E-mail address: contact@ francoismontrelay.net
– Website redesign and optimization : OpenMyDiv
The site is hosted by Siteground, a company whose registered office is at Calle de Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain, and whose e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 1 – Preamble
Personal data are all data that are likely to identify a user. This includes the first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, or IP address.
– How their personal data is collected and processed.
– What rights users have regarding personal data.
– Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed.
– To whom the data is transmitted; to whom the data is disclosed; to whom the data is processed.
– To whom this data is transmitted.
– The site’s policy on cookies (in the case of francoismontrelay.net, NO COOKIES ARE USED).
Article 2 – General principles regarding data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
– Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what purpose their data is being collected.
– Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected.
– Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the period of retention.
– Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
To be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
– The user has expressly consented to the processing.
– The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract.
– The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation.
– The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
– Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
– The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3 – Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the site.
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection.
The personal data collected on the francoismontrelay.net site is: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number.
This data is collected when the user makes a request via the site’s contact form.
The data controller will keep all the data collected for a period of 18 months from the last interaction with a user, in the site’s computer systems, and under reasonable security conditions.
The collection and processing of data is carried out for the following purposes: answering information requests from visitors.
B. Transmission of data to third parties
Some of the data collected may be transferred to Google via the Search Console tool.
Article 4 – Data controller
A. The data controller
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is François Montrelay, President of P2P Consultants SAS. He can be contacted by email at the following address: contact@ francoismontrelay.net.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
The purpose of an SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer”) is to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs, and steps for the data controller.
If the integrity, confidentiality, or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
Article 5 – User’s rights
In accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
For the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user must provide the data controller with their first name, surname and e-mail address.
The data controller is bound to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of the user’s rights regarding data collection and processing
a. Right of access, rectification, and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning them, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
These rights can be exercised by sending a written request to the following address: contact @ francoismontrelay.net. Users also have the right to make complaints to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) concerning the exercise of the aforementioned rights.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of their personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
Cf. Article 5.A.a. Right of access, rectification, and deletion.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data.
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to oppose the processing of their data by the site, without the site being allowed to object, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for doing so, which may override the interests and rights and freedom of the user.
To request the limitation of the processing of their data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of their data, the user must follow the procedure described in Article 5.A.a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning them, or significantly affects them in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the disposition of data after death.
The user is reminded that they can organize what should happen to their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with Law no. 2016-1521 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority.
If the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if they believe that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, they are entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that they have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6 – Use of “cookies” files
SO AS TO PRESERVE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE EXCHANGES AND THEIR PRIVATE NATURE, FRANCOISMONTRELAY.NET DOES NOT USE ANY “COOKIE” FILE.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it to ensure its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of substantial changes to this policy, the user will be informed by e-mail to the address provided by the user.